In Topanga, CA
Like all of our Original Instructions certification programs, our Full Spectrum Doula certification training is committed to providing our students with an impeccable education while keeping the Original Instructions for humanity and ancestral wisdom as our guiding force. Our Full spectrum Doula certification curriculum is structured in a dynamic way which bridges evidence-based learning with the longstanding wisdom of Indigenous human beings.
We are so excited to have Karen Tinta-Chunvislla joining us live from Cuzco, Peru to share traditional Quechua wellness practices surrounding uterine massage, medicinal plants, and the Wytas'ka postpartum treatment.
Our Original Instructions Full Spectrum Doula Certification program consists of birth our Birth and Postpartum Doula certification training —-> 42 classroom hours, which include
- 3 days (24 hours ) of live classroom hours with with our Original Instructions School founder Brittany Jade and guest teachers from around the globe. Our instructors will provide you with the experience of learning directly from Midwives, Herbalists, and Indigenous medicine practitioners.
- 4 thirty minute-long personalized mentoring sessions via phone call
- 8 long distance self study follow up lessons on the form of printable PDFs.
- Traditional storytelling, medicine songs, and other ceremonies relevant to birth and reproductive health
- 1 personalized graduation call and certificate
Full and Partial Tuition Scholarships are Available ! To learn more about our scholarship program click here.