A Trauma informed certification training for Herbalists, Care Providers, and Human Beings of all kinds
Live! In-Person - in the San Diego, CA area
June 29th-July 1st
Now more than ever before it is clear that addressing current and past sexual / reproductive traumas is relevant to a large percentage of the people who you will relate with (in whatever capacity) throughout your life. It is extremely pertinent to take action and gain tools for recognizing, accommodating, and resolving traumas held within the body for ourselves as well as for those we interact with.
During our time together in this certification training we will gain understanding and insight into what it is like to approach our relationships with ourselves and our clients in a way that recognizes and accommodates people who have survived sexual and reproductive trauma(s).
Join Original Instructions School founder Brittany Jade Wilson along with certified Havening™ Practitioner Mikaela Valentino and other guest instructors for this impactful certification training designed for Birth workers, Herbalists, Holistic Care Providers, and Human Beings of all kinds.
Through learning about appropriate verbal/nonverbal communication, herbal remedies, cognitive/somatic therapies, and culturally relevant rituals during this certification training you will equip yourself with effective tools for healing layers of trauma while reintegrating emotionally paralyzed parts of the self. While we cannot take away the sexual and reproductive traumas which humans have experienced we can learn equip ourselves and others with resources to mitigate the negative effects of which said traumas have in our relationships and future life experiences.
During this workshop we will :
- Address and identify distinct types of sexual and reproductive trauma.
- Learn about and practice verbal/non verbal phrases and signals that help us identify and appropriately respond to a history of sexual abuse and/or trauma.
- Identify useful plant allies which help mitigate extreme stress, remove layers of depression, clear up scared tissue, promote healthy cell production, cleanse, and protect.
- Learn 16 helpful food recipes for nourishing the soul, calming the nerves, and moving ‘stuck’ energy.
- Identify appropriate first responders, victim’s advocate agencies, effective therapy treatments, and other community safety resources.
- Cover physical techniques to remove physical signs of sexual trauma and dissolve scared tissue.
- Experience a traditional ritual for helping people reclaim their bodies and selves after having experience sexual trauma
- Practice traditional medicinal plant baths which we will prepare and experience together in class.
- Experience a group Havening Therapy exercise for our own healing after learning about effective therapeutic practices which heal layers of trauma in a safe and gradual manner.
- 2 (self-paced) Follow-Up Lessons for integrating this certification training into your practice.
Upon the completion of this certification training you will also receive:
- A printable PDF booklet containing resources for legal aide, advocacy, and support groups for survivors of sexual trauma local to your country and geographical area.
- A printable PDF booklet containing Photo identifications of the Herbal Allies covered during your class.
- A printable PDF booklet containing the common verbal and non verbal cues and symptoms of sexual trauma.
- A printable PDF version as well as a physical copy of your certification of completion.
- An invaluable Ebook and Follow-Up Lesson from guest Juliana Rose Goldstone on scarred tissue remediation and genital mapping.
We offer full and partial tuition scholarships for this certification training! For information on how to apply for our scholarships clink the link below.
Our Scholarship Program