A Mini Course Designed for Survivors of Sexual / Reproductive Trauma and Their Care Providers
Now more than ever before it is clear that addressing current and past sexual / reproductive traumas is relevant to a large percentage of the people who you will relate with (in whatever capacity) throughout your life. It is extremely pertinent to take action and gain tools for recognizing, accommodating, and resolving traumas held within the body for ourselves as well as for those we interact with.
We are passionate about providing our Original Instructions School Mini Courses as an accessible way for those who want to learn practical information about Herbal Allies and Traditional Holistic Medicine, but who may be short on time - our most precious resource. While our Original Instructions Mini Courses do not include the option to become certified, they are bursting with invaluable information for those looking to widen their scope of practice and/or relationships with Herbal Allies and traditions in each respective area.
Each of our Mini Courses is delivered to you in Printable 54 page PDF Booklet which includes information, prompts, step-by step instructions, guided exercises, original artwork, and recipes. You have the option to complete your reflection by typing, writing, or by voice memo, and once you have completed your reflection you will have access to a 10 minute private Q & A consultation relating to this subject with Original Instructions School Founder.
* 4 daily traditional wellness practices which have been proven to heal layers of trauma while helping to create new healthy pathways in the brain.
* Step by step instructions on how to prepare;
herbal steams, herbal baths, herbal teas, and flower essences.
* Useful verbal and nonverbal skills for recognizing and accommodating Survivors.
* Knowledge surrounding 8 important herbal allies for known support the adrenal system, balance the mood, and dissolve scared tissue.
* 13 different recipes of herbal preparations which are known to mitigate the effects of sexual / reproductive trauma.
* 2 Guided ceremonial exercises which are known to heal layers of trauma / fragmentation.
* Potent ceremonial prompts relating to processing one’s own experiences with their sexuality and reproductive health.
Upon the completion of this certification training you will also receive via email: