Living in right relationship with our moon blood has been a fact of life for human women since time immemorial. In today's Westernized lifestyle our periods are often considered to be a punishment at worst or annoyance at best. Through integrating essential ancestral wisdom into our daily routines, and periodic rituals we can mitigate the unfavorable aspects of our periods while accessing and harnessing the immense medicine of our moon blood.
We are passionate about providing our Original Instructions School Mini Courses as an accessible ways for those who want to learn practical information about Herbal Allies and Traditional Holistic Medicine, but who may be short on time - our most precious resource.
While our Original Instructions Mini Courses do not include the option to become certified, they are bursting with invaluable information for those looking to widen their scope of practice and/or relationships with Herbal Allies and traditions in each respective area.
Each of our Mini Courses is delivered to you in Printable 54 page PDF Booklet which includes information, prompts, step-by step instructions, guided exercises, original artwork, and recipes. You have the option to complete your reflection by typing, writing, or by voice memo, and once you have completed your reflection you will have access to a 10 minute private Q & A consultation relating to this subject with Original Instructions School Founder.
* 4 daily wellness practices which mitigate the effects of PMS traditional to many human cultures currently and throughout history, but which are often ignored or overlooked in Westernized medicine.
* Step by step instructions on how to prepare;
herbal steams, herbal baths, herbal teas, and flower essences.
* Useful techniques for tracking the smell, texture, color, and consistency of mensuration blood - and what said attributes are known to signify.
* Knowledge surrounding 8 important herbal allies for known to support a healthy period in humans and their traditional usage as they relate to both the physical and emotional aspects of moon blood.
* 13 different recipes of herbal preparations which are known to alleviate symptoms of an imbalanced mensuration cycle while providing a foundation for the body finding homeostasis.
* 2 Guided Exercises which include hands-on herbal medicine making.
* Potent ceremonial prompts relating to Mensuration Rituals including original artwork to integrate into your relationships with your body, your partner(s), and your community.