- Round Citrus Fruits, Fresh (orange, mandarin, grapefruit, etc)
- Skinny decorative ribbon (preferably cotton or linen)
- Dried whole Cloves
- Dried Cinnamon sticks
- Dehydrated Citrus slices *To make your own dried citrus slices simply slice the fresh citrus and place in a dehydrator, or else in the oven on a baking pan at 82 degrees Celsius.
- Optional Sparkles (to taste)
1. Cut a piece of ribbon big enough to wrap around the center of the Citris fruit several
2. Wrap cut the ribbon around the center of the Citrus fruit by securely tying the ribbon on the opposite side of the fruit. Repeat on both opposite sides of the Citrus fruit, and leave enough ribbon to tie a bow either side of the last
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Receive your certification while in a breathtaking environment. October of ‘23 we will be journeying to the Sacred Valley of Cuzco Peru - home of the Quechua Nation, and the origin of the lineage of Traditional Womb Care which our TUM™ certification training is based on....
While it is very true that there must always be reciprocity regarding the exchange between Medicine Person and ceremony attendee, it is a firm traditional understanding across generations and cultures that the attendee must give their offering voluntarily rather than from obligation.
It’s sad that within most modernized cultures this understanding has been lost or forgotten. Hence the argument for “suggested dominions” in order to give..