- Round Citrus Fruits, Fresh (orange, mandarin, grapefruit, etc)
- Skinny decorative ribbon (preferably cotton or linen)
- Dried whole Cloves
- Dried Cinnamon sticks
- Dehydrated Citrus slices *To make your own dried citrus slices simply slice the fresh citrus and place in a dehydrator, or else in the oven on a baking pan at 82 degrees Celsius.
- Optional Sparkles (to taste)
1. Cut a piece of ribbon big enough to wrap around the center of the Citris fruit several
2. Wrap cut the ribbon around the center of the Citrus fruit by securely tying the ribbon on the opposite side of the fruit. Repeat on both opposite sides of the Citrus fruit, and leave enough ribbon to tie a bow either side of the last
Comments will be approved before showing up.
During this Winter full moon it is the perfect time to go inside the self.
Throughout the most difficult times and seasons of our lives, as humans we can find access to Benevolent Ancestors, Resources, and Knowledge by going inside the selves. As Human Beings we are a collective, and as such it has long been known that
Look at how it steams ---> aromatic nurturing fragrance of Winter herbals steeped in the best kind of Magic - that of Dream time. Throughout the colder times of the year it's a traditional time for us to turn inward, and steep in our own inner wisdom. The Winter months are a natural time for us as Human Beings to put our energy down into our roots and hibernate with our dreams.
What better time than during the first Winter's Full Moon (December 7th, 2022) to journey within our Dream Time to find out what secrets or forgotten knowledge are illuminated by the light of the full moon.....